We are just a few short weeks away from the conclusion of the 2015-2016 school year. Our students and teachers continue to work hard in their classrooms, and many of our end-of-year assessments have begun in our elementary classrooms, where students are now completing mCLASS literacy assessments. Remember that EOGs begin next Thursday, May 26, and run until Wednesday, June 1. Hilburn will be providing all students breakfast on the mornings of May 26th and 27th. Please locate the basic EOG schedule here; if you are willing and able to proctor, please access this link.
Please join us this Thursday evening at Hilburn. We will host a ceremony to dedicate our adapted swings playground at 5:00, and our middle-school students will perform in their final band concert at 6:30. A general PTA meeting will take place in between at 6:00. Join us to approve the 2016-2017 officers’ slate.
We will host our Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast on Friday, June 3rd at 8:30 and hope many of you will be able to attend. Other important dates include the following:
- Thursday, May 19:
- Ribbon Cutting for Adapted Swings Playground at 5:00
- PTA General Meeting at 6:00
- Middle School Band Concert at 6:30
- Thursday, May 26: Family Night Out at Backyard Burgers
- Thursday, May 26 thru Wednesday, June 1: EOGs
- Monday, May 30: Memorial Day Holiday – No School
- Friday, June 3: Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at 8:30
- Tuesday June 7: Elementary Dance (thru day)
- Wednesday, June 8: Fourth-Quarter Awards Assemblies
- Thursday, June 9: Eighth and Fifth-Grade Promotion Ceremonies; Last Day of School