Character Education: In March, we recognized students who demonstrated the character trait of responsibility. These students were celebrated for being reliable, conscientious and independent.
- PreK: Robert Hummel
- Kindergarten: Imari Johnson, Elan Lewis, Zachary Pierce and Rhys Rosenbrock
- First Grade: Elizabeth Elstein, Megan Le, Caroline Patton and Raegan Sudler
- Second Grade: Danika Brown, Ian Kim, Rachael Parsons, Iris Williams and Valeria Ziemba
- Third Grade: Elisha Gordon, Adren Harris, Jack Lakey, Sarah Lopez-Lopez and Sophia Trabulsi
- Fourth Grade: Kendall Molnar, Megan Phillips and Amiyah Powell
- Fifth Grade: Fatima Diane, Elijah Lewis, Scarlett Ruschman and Rebecca Veloz Perez
- Sixth Grade: Ellie Bowman, Celeste Davis, Samantha Lazo Ortiz and Jillian Wright
- Seventh Grade: Addie Hileman, Raquel Lightbourn, Joshua Loo and Walid Mayour
- Eighth Grade: Keith Baker, Jillian Blum, Allie Boney and Carston Ross
TEK: The school will be accepting registration for TEK clubs through this Wednesday, April 5. Please continue to send in registration forms to your children’s homeroom teachers.
Why I Teach: We are excited to share an essay from Maureen McAnarney, one of our second-grade teachers.
Katherine White, Principal