It’s hard to believe it is already February. I’m hoping we can avoid winter weather as we push through the third quarter. I do want to share some February dates:
- Thursday, Feb. 11: Family Night Out
- Friday, Feb. 12: Awards Assemblies and Early-Release at 12:30
- Monday, Feb. 15: Make-Up Snow Day
- Monday, Feb. 22: Rising Ninth-Grade Registration Night at 6:00 pm
- Monday, Feb. 22 – Friday, February 26: Third-Quarter Interims
- Friday, Feb. 26: Middle-School Dance
Seventh-Grade Parents, our chapter of National Junior Honor Society is up and running, and it’s time for your students to think about applying. Please advise them to see Ms. Keener with questions and for an application.
We are sad to announce that Mr. Michael Nelson, our cafeteria manager, has left us as of Friday. He is excited to start a new position, and we look forward to meeting his replacement in the near future.
Let’s have a great week.